The Saint Condos is destined to become an icon in Toronto’s most desired centre, it will stand 47 storeys above Church & Adelaide — a slender, elegant tower with magnificent views. The Saint honours the impeccably preserved historic buildings of the neighbourhood while making its mark on the future. A beacon for the trend setters and taste makers, for those who never stop seeking the new and the next. The Saint is a manifestation of the future, a centre of well-being, and a shining testament to ingenuity and forward thinking.
The Saint Condos in downtown Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Minto Communities
Address: 89 Church St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Church & Richmond
Pricing: Anticipated to Start From the $500’s
Storeys / Suites: 47 Storeys
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
The Saint Condo Highlights:
- 1 Minute to Ryerson University — Now that might not mean much to some, but there are over 39,000 undergraduate students, 2,600 graduate students & 12,000 continuing education students with only 850 on campus — meaning up to 52,000 students would be in need of off campus housing (or only 1/63 Ryerson Students would be able to receive on campus housing accommodations)
- Less than 10 Minutes to the University of Toronto which has over 54,000 students and also had a huge off campus housing shortage & 2 Minutes to George Brown College
- 6 Minute Walk from all of your shopping needs at the city’s premier urban shopping location, the Eaton Centre, who has over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services
- You will also be within walking distance to some of the best venues Toronto has to offer — 5 Minutes to Massey Hall, 6 Minutes to Ed Mirvish Theatre, 9 Minutes to Yonge-Dundas Square, 11 Minutes to City Hall & So Much More — Not to mention the hundreds of shopping, dining, and entertainment options in the surrounding area
- The Saint is being developed by Minto Communities who are responsible or the development of 85,000 Homes, & 2.5 Million Sq Ft of Commercial Space.