Savile On The Roe by Tiffany Park Homes – a limited collection of 28 luxury residences perfectly tailored to the Yonge & Eglinton neighbourhood in the heart of Midtown Toronto! Located just moments from the Mt. Pleasant & Eglinton intersection, each of these beautifully designed residences will place future residents nearby an assortment of amenities including a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, Eglinton Subway Station, Davisville, Allen Expressway & DVP, Sherwood Park, and so much more in one of the most desirable areas of the city.
Pricing Starting From $1.199 – $3.199 Million
Savile on the Roe Luxury Residences
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Block Developments & Tiffany Park Homes
Address: 413 Roehampton Avenue, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Mt Pleasant Rd & Eglinton Ave E
Pricing: Starting From $1.199 – $3.199 Million
Occupancy: December 2023
Storeys / Units: 1 and 2-Storey Luxury Residences / 28 Units
Unit Types: Two Bedroom – Three Bedroom Residences
Unit Sizes: 920 sq ft – 2,432 sq ft
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Savile on the Roe Highlights:
- Conveniently located within walking distance from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed in 2022) which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto travelling 19km faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT trip will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- You will also be just a 5 Minute Drive (or 15 Minute Walk) to the Eglinton Subway Station taking you Downtown or Uptown on the Yonge Subway Line
- Just up the street from Davisville which is known for its excellent recreational facilities, outstanding shopping districts, and active nightlife, that includes bars, restaurants and movie theatres
- Walking distance to Yonge & Eglinton which is Toronto’s FASTEST Growing and Second Largest Employment Centre, boasting a 28% increase in jobs in the last five years. Already home to corporations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, RioCan, Canadian Tire HQ, and Amnesty International, among others, has already substantially increased housing demand in the area. The neighbourhood is also home to hundreds of restaurants, retail & entertainment options making it one of the most sought after areas to live in the city
- A short commute to the Allen Expressway, the DVP (Don Valley Parkway) & Downtown Toronto
- Nearby Toronto’s Sherwood Park — a beautiful family-friendly wooded park that has two wading pools, a baseball diamond, great walking and running trails, picnic areas, and a large playground