Alterra | Toronto
Rush Condos in Toronto
520 RICHMOND ST W
NUMBER OF FLOORS
NUMBER OF UNITS
DATE OF COMPLETION
- PERFECT LOCATION in the heart of Downtown Toronto with a Walk Score of 99/100 meaning that most of your daily errands do not require a car — Loblaws, Winners, Canada Post, GoodLife Fitness, Shoppers Drug Mart & More are all accessible in less than a 5 Minute Walk!
- PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 meaning that you will be surrounded with world-class transportation options — Just a 1 Minute Walk to Multiple Streetcar Routes along Queen St W, 3 Minute walk to the Richmond St W & Spadina Ave Intersection where you will have access to multiple Streetcar & TTC Bus Routes & 6 Minutes from the Osgoode Subway Station all mean incredible convenience
- The best of Toronto is in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Rogers Centre, Harbour Front Centre, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- You will also be less than 10 Minutes from Union Station where you will have access to GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes
- 5 Minutes to the Gardiner Expressway connecting you to both the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) & Highways 427, 401 & the QEW — making travelling throughout the GTA a breeze
- Just 5 Minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs & will also be the new location for Tim Horton’s Headquarters by the end of 2018
- The total population within 5km of Rush Condos is estimated to grow from 485,171 in 2016 to 559,056 in 2026 — more impressive is that within just 1km of Rush Condos the total population growth is estimated to go from 51,273 in 2016 to 69,359 in 2026 — that’s almost a 20,000 increase in just 10 years!
- 5 Minutes to the University of Toronto, 4 Minutes to OCAD University & 7 Minutes to Ryerson University
WHY INVEST WITH US
Timing is key, get first round choices to units of your preference with us.
The lowest prices available for projects the day they are launched.
Get a chance to book a unit before open to general public.
Day 1 prices, extended deposit structure and other great incentives!
RIGHT OF ASSIGNMENT
If you would like to sell the unit before final occupancy, we can help!
CAPPED LEVIES & FEES
We will make sure the development charges are capped upon closing.
sign up for prices & floor plans
get first access