Lanterra Developments | Toronto
Natasha Residences in Downtown Toronto
263 ADELAIDE ST. W.
NUMBER OF FLOORS
NUMBER OF UNITS
DATE OF COMPLETION
- AAA Location in the heart of Downtown Toronto! Natasha Residences boasts a Walk Score of 100/100 which means residents are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car!
- The development also boasts a Transit Score of 100/100 which means that residents will have world class public transportation within walking distance! Located steps from the King St W Streetcar, a 6 minute walk from St. Andrew Subway Station and only a 13 minute walk from Union Station which features GO Train, GO Bus, the TTC Subway System and VIA Rail Canada
- Conveniently located less than a 10 minute walk from Toronto’s Underground PATH which features 30 kilometres worth of shopping, services and entertainment. According to the Guinness World Records, Toronto’s PATH is the largest underground shopping complex in the world! Providing a safe haven from the weather – cold and snow in the winter and humidity in the summer – over 200,000 commuters use the PATH on a business day. The PATH links to over 50 Office Towers, 75 Buildings, 1,200 Restaurants, Shops and Services, 6 Subway Stations, 3 Major Department Stores and 9 Hotels!
- Surrounded by Big Tech! Residents will be in the heart of North America’s fastest growing Tech Market where there is over 240,000 tech jobs — 80,000 of these tech jobs have been added in just the last five years. Surrounding Natasha Residences, residents will find some of the biggest names in the Tech Industry like Ebay, Shopify, Apple, Amazon, Google, Bell Media and so many others!
- Conveniently located just a 10 minute walk from Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs!
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity with exciting venues such as the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, The Harbourfront Centre as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail and entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- 4 Minutes from Toronto’s Hospital District which includes Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, and Princess Margaret Hospital
- Minutes to the University of Toronto St. George Campus, Ryerson University & George Brown College
- Close proximity to Gardiner Expressway and the DVP
- Quick and easy access to Billy Bishop Airport for those of who love to travel
WHY INVEST WITH US
Timing is key, get first round choices to units of your preference with us.
The lowest prices available for projects the day they are launched.
Get a chance to book a unit before open to general public.
Day 1 prices, extended deposit structure and other great incentives!
RIGHT OF ASSIGNMENT
If you would like to sell the unit before final occupancy, we can help!
CAPPED LEVIES & FEES
We will make sure the development charges are capped upon closing.
sign up for prices & floor plans
get first access to Natasha Residences