GREENLAND GROUP | TORONTO
Lakeside Residences in Toronto
THE GREELAND GROUP
215 LAKESHORE BLVD E
NUMBER OF FLOORS
49, 39, 14
NUMBER OF UNITS
590, 376, 182
DATE OF COMPLETION
- The Neighbourhood is going through a massive transformation – the addition of over one million square feet of new employment space bringing an estimated 50,000 new jobs, this would create an influx of pedestrian traffic and a need for more homes, thereby appreciating the value of the existing properties and future rental rates!
- There is limited availability for Lakeside Properties left at affordable pricing in the downtown core
- A rapidly developing and changing waterfront is on the verge of bringing a new sub-core and Financial District to Toronto
- Located across Lake Ontario and walking distance to Sugar Beach & Sherbourne Common
- Public Transportation for the Waterfront Community will be seeing tremendous growth with the Waterfront Transit Network Plan where new Streetcar (LRT) projects are in the works linking Union Station to Queens Quay, Union Station to The Waterfront & The Martin Goodman Trail to Downtown Toronto
- Also joining the Waterfront Community is the George Brown College Centre For Health Sciences where it will house the School of Dental Health, School of Health Services Management, School of Health & Wellness & Sally Horsfall Eaton School of Nursing which brings tremendous rental value
- Three Minute Walk to Loblaws making getting groceries a breeze
- Walking Distance to Chorus Entertainment which is one of Canada’s most successful media and Entertainment companies. Some of their brands include YTV, ABC Spark, Oprah Winfrey Network, Disney Channel Canada, W Network as well 39 radio stations
- Less than a ten minute walk to the St Lawrence Market as well as the Distillery District
- Conveniently within walking distance to Union Station, Financial District, entertainment, nature trails, groceries, schools and an abundance of other amenities
- Walking Distance to Public Transportation
- Minutes to Billy Bishop Airport which offers convenient flights throughout Canada and the US
- Along with a $1.185 Billion flood protection makeover, the waterfront will also offer better roadways, bike and pedestrian-friendly streets, innovative public space architecture & more
WHY INVEST WITH US
Timing is key, get first round choices to units of your preference with us.
The lowest prices available for projects the day they are launched.
Get a chance to book a unit before open to general public.
Day 1 prices, extended deposit structure and other great incentives!
RIGHT OF ASSIGNMENT
If you would like to sell the unit before final occupancy, we can help!
CAPPED LEVIES & FEES
We will make sure the development charges are capped upon closing.
sign up for prices & floor plans
get first access