Kingsway Crescent, a brand new condominium and townhome development coming soon to Toronto’s beloved Kingsway neighbourhood where nature, entertainment and convenience all come together. A highly desirable location for those seeking a vibrant urban lifestyle, The Kingsway offers fantastic amenities where Royal York Station, TTC Transit, Major Highways, Big Box Stores, Sherway Gardens, Downtown Toronto, Post-Secondary Schools, entertainment, shopping, dining and a great assortment of natural amenities are only just moments away.
Kingsway Crescent in Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Harhay Developments
Address: TBA – Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dundas St W & Kingsway Crescent
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / 92 Suites / 10 Townhomes
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites + Townhomes
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Kingsway Crescent Highlights:
- Perfectly located just 5 Minutes from the Royal York Subway Station where you will arrive in Downtown Toronto in less than 30 Minutes!
- Less than 10 Minutes from Highway 427, connecting seamlessly to Highway 401, QEW & the Gardiner Expressway — travelling throughout the GTA will be a breeze, even Downtown Toronto is less than 20 Minutes away!
- 4 Minutes from all of your immediate shopping needs at the Humbertown Shopping Centre which features a Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, LCBO, Bulk Barn & More
- 10 Minutes from Sherway Gardens which features over 200 stores, services & restaurants & 10 Minutes to Cloverdale Mall which features stores such as Winners, LCBO, 24Hr Metro & More
- You will also be in close proximity to other Big Box Stores such as: IKEA, Walmart, Loblaws, Best Buy, Home Depot, Canadian Tire & Much More
- 12 Minutes from Humber College’s Lakeshore Campus which is home to more than 10,600 full-time students & 20 Minutes from Humber College North Campus / University of Guelph-Humber which is home to 23,000 students!
- 5 Minutes from Humber Valley Park which features a 3.2 hectare park, children’s playground, four lit tennis courts and in the winter there is even an outdoor ice rink. You are also moments from a great assortment of parks that line the Humber River!
- You are also just 7 Minutes from Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, featuring hiking trails, sports facilities, diverse vegetation, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, zoo & More
- 10 Minutes from the Toronto Pearson International Airport