Four Eleven King, nothing compares to Toronto’s urban core. There’s an excitement in the air. It’s an energy and vibrancy that permeates the King West strip, both day and night. Perched on the coveted landmark corner of King & Spadina, 411 King offers an unmatched lifestyle, with the city’s best restaurants, shopping, cafes, entertainment and nightlife, as well as the convenience of transit, steps from your door. Talk about living beyond compare…
Four Eleven King in Downtown Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Great Gulf
Address: 411 King St W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: King St W & Spadina Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Four Eleven King Highlights:
- You are also just a 9 Minute walk from St Andrew Station where in 1 stop south you will arrive at Union Station giving you access to the Subway, GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes — making your way through the city could not get any easier!
- Just a 14 Minute walk (or short streetcar ride) to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs & is also home to TimHorton’s new Headquarters
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Rogers Centre, Harbour Front Centre, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- 2 Minutes to the Gardiner Expressway where in 5 Minutes it will connect you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) — making traveling in and out of the city a breeze
- 6 Minutes to Ryerson University, 5 Minutes to the University of Toronto & 4 Minutes to OCAD University