IN8 DEVELOPMENTS | KITCHENER
DTK Condos IN KITCHENER ONTARIO
32 DUKE ST EAST
NUMBER OF FLOORS
NUMBER OF UNITS
DATE OF COMPLETION
- The Brand-New ION Light Rail Transit Line that will connect Kitchener, Waterloo & Cambridge has a stop which is just a One Minute Walk from your front door. Commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient
- Two Minute Drive or Ten Minute Walk to the Kitchener Train Station which has both GO Train & VIA Rail Access taking you in and out
- Living at DTK gives its’ residents a 97 Walk Score – meaning all your daily errands are within walking distance. Restaurants, Shopping, Banks, Fitness Gyms, Entertainment, Public Transit, Public Courthouse Facilities & More.
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes. DTK will be a short three minute commute or twelve minute walk to the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour without the use of a car
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, this is a region built on Post-Secondary Institutions. DTK will be 3 minutes to the School of Pharmacy at the University of Waterloo, a short 9 minute commute to Wilfrid Laurier University, 12 minutes to the University of Waterloo & 15 minutes to Conestoga College
- Being built by IN8 Developments who have over 20 years of direct experience in the construction and urban development industries. A highly reputable developer, IN8 Developments prides itself on delivering on their promises as well as building on time.
With over 20 years of experience in urban development, IN8 Developments is dedicated to designing innovative, intelligent and efficient housing solutions. A steadfast commitment to excellence has enabled IN8 to successfully launch and rapidly sell-out numerous projects in Southwestern Ontario.
IN8 remains at the forefront of the industry in creating highly profitable, durable and trendy designs proven to be continually favoured among the local target groups.
WHY INVEST WITH US
Timing is key, get first round choices to units of your preference with us.
The lowest prices available for projects the day they are launched.
Get a chance to book a unit before open to general public.
Day 1 prices, great incentives and first pick of units of your choices.
RIGHT OF ASSIGNMENT
If you would like to sell the unit before final occupancy, we can help!
CAPPED LEVIES & FEES
We will make sure the development charges are capped upon closing.
sign up for prices & floor plans
get first access