Gary Silverberg | Barrie
Debut Condos in Barrie
55 DUNLOP ST W
NUMBER OF FLOORS
2 TOWERS, 33 FLOORS EA
NUMBER OF UNITS
272 | TBA
DATE OF COMPLETION
- Located in the city of Barrie which has seen an astounding population growth with an increase of 5.4% from the last time it was measured in 2011, growing at a faster rate than the national growth rate which was only 5% proving to be a highly desirable location to invest as house prices in the Toronto area continue to rise!
- Only a 5 minute walk to Lake Simcoe where an array of activities can be enjoyed such as: stand up paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, biking trails, hiking trails, farmer markets and more!
- Perfectly located for commuters as Highway 400 is only 3 minutes away!
- 5 minutes from the Allandale Waterfront GO Station where you will have access to both GO Bus & GO Train services
- All of your shopping needs can be found in the surrounding area having a fantastic assortment of retailers such as: No Frills, Shoppers Drug Mart, Canadian Tire, LCBO, Loblaws, Metro, Costco and more all less than 10 minutes away
- 6 Minutes from Georgian College which is home to 13,000 full-time students including 3,600 international students
Gary Silverberg has more than 40 years of experience across all real estate sectors including commercial and retail, Gary approaches every project the same way — by thinking about how people interact with their environment; private spaces, shared spaces and the wider community. This sense of connection is at the core of all his projects.
WHY INVEST WITH US
Timing is key, get first round choices to units of your preference with us.
The lowest prices available for projects the day they are launched.
Get a chance to book a unit before open to general public.
Day 1 prices, extended deposit structure and other great incentives!
RIGHT OF ASSIGNMENT
If you would like to sell the unit before final occupancy, we can help!
CAPPED LEVIES & FEES
We will make sure the development charges are capped upon closing.
sign up for prices & floor plans
get first access