CONCORD ADEX | TORONTO
Central Condos in Downtown Toronto
is a new condo project by Concord Adex and is currently in pre-construction.The new project will be located at 38 Widmer Street in Toronto. This will be a 52 storey tower with 426 mixed condo units.The estimated completion date for Central Condos is set for 2022.
38 WIDMER STREET
NUMBER OF FLOORS
NUMBER OF UNITS
DATE OF COMPLETION
- Has a walkscore of 100/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Toronto
- Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District
- Short commute to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include St. Patrick’s Square, Grange Park Toronto and Clarence Square
Concord Adex is a subsidiary of Concord Pacific, which is a well-known builder in the Vancouver area. They came to prominence when they acquired the Expo 86 grounds in 1987 and completely revitalized it into a thriving neighbourhood. Their arrival in Toronto has resulted in the major development of a vital community and the catalyzation of Toronto’s housing boom. To date, they’ve completed over 100 projects across Canada and have 50 different developments in various stages of development. Their work can be found in Toronto, North York, Vancouver, Richmond, Surrey, Burnaby and Calgary.
WHY INVEST WITH US
Timing is key, get first round choices to units of your preference with us.
The lowest prices available for projects the day they are launched.
Get a chance to book a unit before open to general public.
Day 1 prices, extended deposit structure and other great incentives!
RIGHT OF ASSIGNMENT
If you would like to sell the unit before final occupancy, we can help!
CAPPED LEVIES & FEES
We will make sure the development charges are capped upon closing.
sign up for prices & floor plans
get first access