Bridge House at Brightwater
Diamond Corp, Kilmer Group, Dream, FRAM+Slokker | Mississauga
Birdge House at Brightwater
BRIDGE HOUSE AT BRIGHTWATER
DIAMOND, KILMER, DREAM, FRAM+SLOKKER
MISSISSAUGA RD S & LAKESHORE RD W
NUMBER OF FLOORS
EAST TOWER: 6
NUMBER OF UNITS
EAST TOWER 73
DATE OF COMPLETION
- Live in a Master-Planned Community where everything you need and more is literally steps away! Covering 72 acres of land, this community will offer over 14 acres of public parks, over 300,000 sq ft of Shops, Restaurants, Offices and Services, and an Elementary School
- Located in the highly desirable Port Credit neighbourhood, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront, where you will have over 400 unique businesses to explore
- Conveniently located just 6 Minutes from the Port Credit GO Station where you will have access to both GO Bus & Go Train Service allowing you to comfortably travel to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under 30 Minutes!
- The Port Credit GO Station will also be home to a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops travelling along 20km along Hurontario, seamlessly connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga (Set to be completed in 2022)
- You will be less than 10 Minutes from the QEW connecting you to Highways 427, 401, 407 & 403 making travelling throughout the GTA an absolute breeze
- Enjoying the great outdoors will be an everyday affair due to the fact that the community will have direct access to Lake Ontario and the waterfront trail. You are also minutes from a great assortment of parks that line Lake Ontario such as: JC Saddington Park, Richard’s Memorial Park, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Lakefront Promenade Park and Rattray Conservation Area!
- Less than 20 Minutes from Humber College – Lakeshore Campus & the University of Toronto Mississauga Campus — when combined are home to over 20,000 students!
- Brightwater is being developed by a group of highly reputable developers: Diamond Corp, Dream & FRAM + Slokker — when combined possess over 80 years of experience!
Since its founding in 2008, DiamondCorp has invested in 20+ development projects across the GTA, totalling 19+ million square feet of development density, including over 16,500 homes and 3.5 million square feet of commercial development. DiamondCorp is the manager of four private equity funds that represent approximately $650 million in committed capital.
INVEST WITH US
Timing is key, get first round choices to units of your preference with us.
The lowest prices available for projects the day they are launched.
Get a chance to book a unit before open to general public.
Day 1 prices, extended deposit structure and other great incentives!
RIGHT OF ASSIGNMENT
If you would like to sell the unit before final occupancy, we can help!
CAPPED LEVIES & FEES
We will make sure the development charges are capped upon closing.
sign up for prices & floor plans
get first access to Bridge House at Brightwater