Bayview at the Village
Canderel | Toronto
Bayview at the Village in Toronto
BAYVIEW AT THE VILLAGE
SHERPPARD AVE E & BAYVIEW AVE
NUMBER OF FLOORS
NUMBER OF UNITS
DATE OF COMPLETION
- Travelling throughout the GTA can be done with absolute ease! Bayview at the Village is perfectly placed in between Bayview Station (8 minute walk) and Bessarion Station (3 minute walk) where in just a few stops west, residents can transfer onto the Yonge-University Line
- Residents will also have the option to travel by GO Transit being conveniently located only 5 minutes away from the Oriole GO Station and can arrive in Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in just 30 minutes!
- Conquer your morning commute with impeccable ease being just 3 minutes from Hwy 401, seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway to the west and Highway 400 to the east
- Completing all of your daily errands will be an absolute breeze being located just steps from the Bayview Village Shopping Centre which will soon undergo a complete revitalization with the introduction of a more upscale retail mall, new compact parking deck, landscaping improvements, new urban ‘town square’, underground access to Bayview Subway, one-of-a-kind luxury shopping and 110 Gourmet restaurants and markets proposed! With the Bayview Village Mall revitalization approval, there will be even more demand in the neighbourhood for upscale residences!
- Residents are also conveniently located 10 minutes from Yorkdale Shopping Centre, which features over 240 retailers, and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as: Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton and Prada! Surrounding Yorkdale Shopping Centre, you will also find an incredible assortment of Big Box Stores such as: Staples, Costco, The Home Depot, Best Buy, LCBO and more
- Bayview at the Village is located minutes away from the new Bessarion Community Centre which is currently under construction! This new, multi-use neighbourhood facility will include Childcare Services, a new 13,000 sq ft Toronto Public Library, Recreational Facilities and an Aquatic Centre
- Less than 15 minutes from York University which is home to 53,000 students and 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world!
- Located just 5 minutes from the North York General Hospital
WHY INVEST WITH US
Timing is key, get first round choices to units of your preference with us.
The lowest prices available for projects the day they are launched.
Get a chance to book a unit before open to general public.
Day 1 prices, extended deposit structure and other great incentives!
RIGHT OF ASSIGNMENT
If you would like to sell the unit before final occupancy, we can help!
CAPPED LEVIES & FEES
We will make sure the development charges are capped upon closing.
sign up for prices & floor plans
get first access