Lamb Development Group | Toronto
Bauhaus Condos in Toronto
LAMB DEVELOPMENT GROUP
284 KING ST W
NUMBER OF FLOORS
NUMBER OF UNITS
DATE OF COMPLETION
- AAA Location – With a Walk Score of 96/100 you are able to complete all of your daily errands without the requirement of a car AND a Transit Score of 100/100 means that you are located very close to a number of useful transit routes which would serve someone who relies on public transportation very well
- 13 minute walk to the Corktown Common which is an 18 acre park situated on former industrial lands, the park has transformed an underutilizes brownfield into a spectacular park
- George Brown College & Ryerson University are both only 4 minutes away by Car
- You are also just a 5 minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- In close proximity to Canada’s busiest transport facility, Union Station, which gives you access to GO trains, GO Buses, TTC Subway System, VIA Rail Canada, and is currently even adding 165,000 square feet of new space — you will never have a problem getting to where you need to go
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, The Harbourfront Centre to name a few. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant & retail options which are located in the surrounding area
WHY INVEST WITH US
Timing is key, get first round choices to units of your preference with us.
The lowest prices available for projects the day they are launched.
Get a chance to book a unit before open to general public.
Day 1 prices, extended deposit structure and other great incentives!
RIGHT OF ASSIGNMENT
If you would like to sell the unit before final occupancy, we can help!
CAPPED LEVIES & FEES
We will make sure the development charges are capped upon closing.
sign up for prices & floor plans
get first access