11 YV CONDOS
Metropia, RioCan Living, Capital Developments | Toronto
11 YV CONDOS IN TORONTO
11 YV CONDOS
METROPIA, RIOCAN LIVING & CAPITAL DEV
11 YORKVILE AVE
NUMBER OF FLOORS
NUMBER OF UNITS
DATE OF COMPLETION
- AAA Location — Nestled in the Yorkville neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto best known for having the city’s finest shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, restaurants, hotels, fine collection of art and cultural venues offering world-class style and luxury
- 11 YV Condos has a perfect Walk Score of 100/100 meaning that you are able to complete your daily errands without the use of a car & a Transit Score of 95/100 meaning that you will have access to great transportation options — 2 Minute Walk to the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station giving you access to both Subway Lines 1 & 2 conveniently talking you all across the city & you will also be within walking distance to multiple TTC Bus Routes
- Perfectly located in close proximity to the University of Toronto (4 Minutes), Ryerson University (5 Minutes), OCAD University (6 Minutes) & George Brown College (5 Minutes) — when combined are home to over 150,000 students!
- You will be surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment options such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall — not to mention the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are also in the surrounding area
- 5 Minutes to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze
WHY INVEST WITH US
Timing is key, get first round choices to units of your preference with us.
The lowest prices available for projects the day they are launched.
Get a chance to book a unit before open to general public.
Day 1 prices, extended deposit structure and other great incentives!
RIGHT OF ASSIGNMENT
If you would like to sell the unit before final occupancy, we can help!
CAPPED LEVIES & FEES
We will make sure the development charges are capped upon closing.
sign up for prices & floor plans
get first access