The Humber Condo, a brand new affordable modern condominium surrounded by nature and convenience located by Weston Rd & Lawrence Ave W in Toronto! This highly desirable address will provide its future residents with breathtaking views of the humber river along with everyday conveniences being just steps from the Weston GO Station and minutes from Lawrence West Station, the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, Major Highways, York University, Yorkdale Mall and so much more. Pricing Starting From The Mid $400’s!
The Humber Condo in Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Options for Homes
Address: 10 Wilby Cr, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Weston Rd & Lawrence Ave W
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $400’s
Occupancy: Winter 2021 – 2022
Storeys/Suites: 22 Storeys / 232 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 617 sq ft – 988 sq ft
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
The Humber Condo Highlights:
- Not only is The Humber the lowest priced condo in Toronto, it is also an incredible opportunity to purchase a brand new home overlooking the Humber River with only a 5% Down Payment! (End Users Only)
- Conveniently located just a 6 Minute walk from the Weston GO Station where you will have access to both GO Train & GO Bus Service — arrive at Union Station in just 15 Minutes, 4 Minutes to Bloor & 12 Minutes to Pearson International Airport!
- You are also just 10 Minutes from Lawrence West Station where in just 1 stop you will arrive at Yorkdale Mall, 6 stops to York University, and 6 stops to St George Station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line
- 5 Minutes from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT which will feature 25 stations & stops over 19km allowing you travel 60% faster than your current travel time!
- 12 Minute Drive, or 6 Subway Stops, from York University — Canada’s second largest university which is home to 53,000 students & 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world