The Forest Hill Condo is a new condo project by CentreCourt and is currently in pre-construction. The Forest Hill architect is designed by Quadrangle Architects Ltd. It will be directly connected by the lobby to Forest Hill Station! The major intersection is Bathurst Street & Eglinton Street West.
The Forest Hill Condo in Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Nearest Major Intersection: Bathurst + Eglinton
Pricing: Starting From The High $300’s
Occupancy: Expected 2023
Storeys: 15 Storeys
Suite Types: Studio – 3 Bedrooms
Sizes: 350 sq ft – 1,150 sq ft
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
The Forest Hill Condo Highlights:
- The Forest Hill will have direct access to the upcoming Forest Hill Station (located directly in your lobby!) where future residents will have unparalleled access both TTC Subway Transit as well as the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT!
- The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is set to be completed in 2021 and will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis Station all the way to Kennedy Station) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- You will also be conveniently located just steps from multiple TTC Transit stops as well as a quick 3 Minute Drive (13 Minute Walk) from Eglinton West Station where in just 4 stops south you will arrive at St. George Station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line
- 8 Minutes from Yorkdale Shopping Centre totalling 270 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Prada & Much More
- The Forest Hill is being developed by CentreCourt Developments, one of Toronto’s Premiere Developers, who were successful in producing 15 Buildings, 7,000 Units & currently has $3.5 Billion under development!