T1 at M2M Condos is a master-planned community featuring 4 Towers with Ground Floor Retail and is being developed by Aoyuan International.
Conveniently located at 5799 Yonge St, you are walking distance to Finch Subway Station and the Finch GO Station. Everything is in close proximity — York University, Yorkdale Mall, and only few minutes to Highways 404, 401 & The DVP.
T1 At M2M Condos in Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Aoyuan International
Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & Finch Ave E
Pricing: Starting From The Low $400s
Occupancy: Summer 2022
Storeys/Suites: Two Towers With 34 & 36 Storeys
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: 427 sq ft – 1,271 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.57/sq ft (Suite, Common Element Maintenance, Gas, Excludes Hydro & Water)
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
T1 At M2M Condos Highlights:
- 5 Minute walk to the Finch Subway Station which is along the Yonge-University Line where you can travel south to Union Station or north to the Vaughan Metropolitan centre & 3 Minutes to the Finch GO Station – connecting you seamlessly to all the city has to offer
- Quick 10 minute drive to Highway 404 connecting you to both Highways 401 & The DVP making getting across the GTA a breeze
- 15 minute commute or 25 minute bus ride to York University who is home to over 50,000 students
- 9 minutes to Yorkdale Shopping Centre, totalling more than 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Prada & much more
- Has a Transit Score of 100/100 meaning that you are located very close to a number of useful transit routes which would serve someone who relies on public transportation very well
- M2M is being developed by Aoyuan International, a publicly traded company, who has projects all over the world from Australia, to Canada and Hong Kong. Established two decades ago with a promise to provide the market and occupiers with superior living, working, cultural and entertainment environments, creating a healthy, positive lifestyle.