Stockyard District Condos is a new preconstruction condo development by Marlin Spring Developments located at 2306 St. Clair Avenue West in Toronto (Keele/St Clair).
Amenities at will include an outdoor terrace with BBQ and fire pit, private dining room, outdoor lounge, spacious lobby, kids play room, party room, gym and indoor lounge.
Stockyard District Condos in Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Marlin Spring Developments
Address: 2306 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON
Nearest Intersection: Jane St & St Clair Ave W
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $400,000s
Occupancy: November 2021
Storeys/Suites: 11 Storeys / 267 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom + Den Suites
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
- Minutes to Stock Yards Village which has over 50 stores to meet all of your shopping needs
- Surrounded by Boutique Retail & Restaurants as well as Big Box Retailers such as Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Best Buy, Walmart, Banks & much more
- In Close Proximity to the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 401 and Highway 427 allowing you to travel to and from the city with ease
- Living on (or close to) St. Clair West, means there are plenty of easily-accessible streetcars, bus and bike lanes available to you. There’s the St. Clair West Station near Bathurst, the 512 streetcar route, and the 40 bus route. That’s not all – St. Clair West and Keele will soon be home to a brand new GO Train station as part of Metrolinx’s Regional Express Rail (RER) program
- Quick walk across the street to Runnymede Park that offers a children’s playground, a wading pool, sports fields, and is also the home of the George Bell Arena which is used extensively by local hockey leagues
- Stockyards District Residences is being developed by Marlin Spring Developments whose experience and knowledge spans over 60 years in the industry