Toronto’s Pinnacle One Yonge Master-Planned Community — Sky Tower! Sky Tower at Pinnacle One Yonge will be situated right at the heart of Toronto’s vibrant life. With the lake just steps away, and Toronto’s buzz all around you, here’s a place that serves up the best in modern urban living the way you want it: with smart good looks and a sense of luxe.
Sky Tower at Pinnacle One Yonge
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Pinnacle International
Address: 1-7 Yonge Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & Lakeshore Blvd
Pricing: Starting from low $700’s
Occupancy: November 2024
Stories & Suites: 95 Stories / TBA Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two+Den Suites
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Sky Tower at Pinnacle One Yonge Highlights:
- 1 Yonge St will be one of the most highly coveted addresses in Toronto!
- Sky Tower at Pinnacle One Yonge will be Canada’s Tallest Residential Tower! Sitting at 95 Stories you can literally live in the clouds and have the chance to enjoy unobstructed views in every direction
- Future residents will have DIRECT ACCESS to the PATH which features over over 30 kilometres worth of shopping, services and entertainment for you enjoy — rain, snow or shine! The PATH also connects you to major transportation hubs like Union Station as well as multiple Subway & Streetcar Stations and is connected to over 50 office towers including the iconic Royal Bank Plaza, Scotia Plaza, Richmond Adelaide Centre, and more!
- There will be 1.5 Million Sq Ft of new Office Space plus an additional 160,000 Sq Ft of Retail Space on the site. This is MORE than what is available in larger developments such as The Well. Not to mention, you are also within WALKING DISTANCE to the Financial District as well as Google’s New Upcoming Smart City*
- Located within Toronto’s Waterfront which is going to undergo some incredible changes and will be one of the largest urban revitalization projects in the world where 800 hectares of land will be transformed to create 40,000 new residences & 40,000 new jobs!
- Public Transportation for the Waterfront Community will be seeing tremendous growth with the Waterfront Transit Network Plan where new Streetcar (LRT) projects are in the works linking Union Station to Queens Quay, Union Station to The Waterfront & The Martin Goodman Trail to Downtown Toronto