Welcome to Perch, a new stunning Condominium coming soon to Kingston Road & Military Trail in Scarborough overlooking the Highland Creek. Here, future residents will experience the best of both worlds neighbouring beautiful woodlands all while being minutes from incredible must-have amenities! Located just minutes from the Guildwood GO Station, Highway 401, the University of Toronto, Scarborough Town Centre, Scarborough Centre Subway Station and so much more, Perch is definitely an address you will want to call home.
Perch Condos in Scarborough
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Address: 4696 Kingston Rd, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Kingston Road & Military Trail
Pricing: Starting From The High $400s
Occupancy: August 2023
Storeys / Suites: 12 Storeys / 168 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom + Den Suites + Townhomes
Suite Sizes: 466 sq ft – 1,385 sq ft
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Perch Condos Highlights:
- Residents will be less than 10 minutes away from The Guildwood GO Station which features both GO Bus and GO Train transit providing easy and seamless transit into Toronto’s Downtown core where you can arrive at Union Station in just under 30 minutes!
- You will also be less than 10 minutes from Highway 401, seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Pkwy (DVP) & Highway 404 in just minutes — commuting throughout the GTA will be an absolute breeze!
- Conveniently located just a 6 minute drive from the University of Toronto Scarborough campus which is home to over 12,000 students!
- Accomplish your daily errands with fantastic ease! Residents at Perch will be located just 12 minutes away from Scarborough Town Centre, the largest shopping centre in Toronto’s east end, which features 250 stores and services, 32 dining options, and a multi-screen Cineplex
- Scarborough Town Centre also features the Scarborough Centre Subway Station where in just 4 stops west you can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth line at Kennedy Station allowing you to easily travel east and west across Toronto!
- Neighbouring the Highland Creek, residents will have a fantastic opportunity to experience ravine-side living where a number of trails can easily by enjoyed. Residents will also be moments from a number of parks and outdoor amenities such as: Port Union Waterfront Park, Lower Highland Creek Park, Morningside Park, Scarboro Golf and Country Club and so many others
- Perch is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Firmland, who is responsible for the construction of over 1,500 homes and condos and 250,000 sq ft. of commercial space!