Maxx Urban Towns, affordable townhome living in Pickering. Located just 20 minutes from Toronto and adjacent to the Pickering Golf Club, parks, greenspace and with easy access to major highways and amenities Maxx delivers new home buyers maximum value in an ideal locale. Maxx Urban Towns is about getting the most out of life, so register today for Priority Access!
Maxx Urban Town in Pickering
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Trillium Housing & VanMar Developments
Address: 2635 William Jackson Dr, Pickering
Nearest Major Intersection: Brock Rd & Taunton Rd
Pricing: Starting from $400’s
Occupancy: November 1, 2021
Type: Stacked Urban Town Homes
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Maxx Urban Towns Highlights:
- A convenient location just 7 Minutes from Highway 407 & 8 Minutes from Highway 401 allows you to travel throughout the GTA with ease
- You are also just 11 Minutes from the Ajax GO Station & 12 Minutes from the Pickering GO Station where you are able to take the GO Train to Union Station in less than 30 minutes or you can take a number of scheduled bus routes to all over the GTA including York University, Union Station, the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Richmond Hill & More
- Less than 10 Minutes from the Pickering Town Centre which features 200 retailers, services, and dining options for you to enjoy
- Within close proximity to a great variety of Big Box Stores such as: Costco, No Frills, Sobeys, LCBO, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Walmart Supercentre, Canadian Tire and more — all accessible in less than 15 Minutes!
- You will be moments from the upcoming Durham Live — set to be completed in 2019 with a budget of $1.3 billion, Durham Live will transform this Pickering site into a top tourist hub in the GTA. It will include: a World-Class Casino, Year-Round Indoor Waterpark, a Giant Amphitheatre, State-of-the-Art Cinema, a Five-Star Restaurant Strip, a Luxury Hotel, Big Box Retail, a Fitness Centre & Spa, a Film Studio & More! More than just a Casino — Durham Live will bring in as many as 12,000 jobs & provide tons of tourism opportunities!
- For the golfers out there, you will have 7 Golf Courses to enjoy in the surrounding area — Carruthers Creek Golf & Country Club, Pickering Golf Club, Riverside Golf Course are all accessible in less than 20 Minutes!
- Over the next 20 years Pickering will lead the GTA in growth with an additional 70,000 residents, 35,000 jobs, and 1,000 acres of land for business and homes & as the eastern gateway of the Toronto Region, Durham is on track to reach one million residents by 2031!