The Manderley, a brand new condominium coming soon to Scarborough’s beloved Birch Cliff Neighbourhood, located at Manderley Dr & Kingston Rd. Here at The Manderley, you will have front row access to the best of the best that the area has to offer — Steps from TTC Transit, minutes from Victoria Park Station, Shopping, Entertainment, Major Highways and best of all, you will be less than 10 Minutes from numerous parks that overlook Lake Ontario! Pricing Starting From The $400’s
The Manderley Condos
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Nova Ridge Development
Address: 1496 Kingston Road, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Warden Ave & Kingston Rd
Pricing: Starting From The $400’s
Occupancy: September 2023
Storeys / Suites: 12 Storeys / 198 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 434 sq ft – 1,105 sq ft
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Manderley Condo Highlights:
- Located in the Birch Cliff neighbourhood in Scarborough set amidst the idyllic backdrop of the Scarborough Bluffs and Lake Ontario
- Steps outside your door you will have access to multiple TTC Bus Routes and you will also be just 4 Minutes from the Victoria Park Subway Station where in 6 short stops you will arrive at the Scarborough Town Centre, which features 250+ stores, 750 brands to shop & 32 culinary offerings for you to enjoy!
- You will also be 10 Minutes from Kennedy Subway Station which will be a stop along the future Eglinton Crosstown LRT — travelling 19km across the GTA with a total of 25 stops, the new Eglinton LRT will allow its commuters to travel 60% faster than their current travel time
- In less than 10 Minutes you can find yourself enjoying beautiful views of Lake Ontario or lounging at the beach at the numerous parks that overlook the lake such as Scarborough Heights Park, Scarborough Crescent Park & Scarborough Bluffs Park Beach and you are also 10 minutes from Woodbine Beach!
- Just down the street from the Toronto Hunt Club — one of the most unique in Canada, the Hunt Club hosts a 9 hole golf course & a full calendar of dining and social activities located on Kingston Road which features tons of shops, retail, restaurants & more for you to enjoy
- You will also be in close proximity to the Gardiner Expressway, The Don Valley Parkway (DVP) which connects you to Highway 401 — taking you anywhere across Toronto