King Toronto Condos is a new condo project by Allied Properties REIT & Westbank Corp. and is currently in pre-construction. The King Toronto Condominiums architect are designed by Bjarke Ingels Group and Diamond Schmitt Architects. King Toronto Condos will be located at 489-539 King Street West in Toronto. The major intersection is King Street West and Portland Street.
King Toronto Condos offers a unique architecture and design unlike anything Toronto has even seen before. This new development is modelled after a mountain range with terraced pixelated ziggurat with four peaks. The inner courtyard will function as valley with a park and mixed retail for public events as a common space. The heritage building part of the development will be used for retail space.
King Toronto Condos will be a range of 12 to 16 storey towers like a mountain with 514 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of one bedroom, one bedroom plus den and two bedrooms. The estimated completion date for King Toronto Condos is expected for Summer 2023.
King Toronto Condos in Downtown
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Development Name: King Toronto Condos in Downtown
Developer (s): Allied Properties REIT & Westbank Corp.
Project Type: Condominiums
Location: Downtown Toronto – 489 King Street West, Toronto, ON, M5V
Number of Floors: 15 & 16 Storeys
Number of Units: 500 Units
Price Range: Fill Form Below For Details
Estimated Date of completion: Summer 2023
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
- Has a walkscore of 99/100: walkable EVERYWHERE
- Located in the Waterfront Communities-The Island neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto
- Located in Toronto’s Entertainment District & Fashion District
- Steps from The Skydome, The Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Art Gallery of Ontario and The Bell Lightbox
- 3 minute walk to the Spadina Ave at King St West Stop
- 8 minute drive to the University of Toronto- St. George Campus
- Close to shops, restaurants, schools and hospitals
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Carr Street, Clarence Square and Victoria Square Park