Jac Condos, a brand new condominium coming soon to Jarvis St & Carlton St in the heart of Downtown Toronto! Located at 308 Jarvis St, this stunning new project will provide its future residents with incredible convenience being just moments from Streetcar Transit, Subway Transit, Ryerson University, Union Station, the Eaton Centre and so much more — not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail and entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area.
JAC Condos in Downtown Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Graywood Developments & Phantom Developments
Address: 308 Jarvis St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Jarvis St & Carlton St
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $400’s
Storeys / Suites: 34 Storeys / 489 Suites
Occupancy: January 2024
Suite Types: Condos: Studio – Three Bedroom + Den Suites // Townhomes: 3 Bedroom + Den – 4 Bedroom + Den Units
Suite Sizes: Condos Starting at 335 sq ft // Townhomes Starting at 1,290 sq ft
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
JAC Condos Highlights:
- A fantastic location in downtown Toronto, Jac Condos boasts a PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 which means you will be surrounded with a great assortment of public transportation options! You will be just an 8 minute walk from College Station, where in just 4 stops south you will arrive at Union Station and 2 stops north to Bloor-Yonge station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line. You are also just a 1 minute walk from the Carlton St Streetcar — making your way through the city could not get any easier!
- You will be just a 2 minute walk from Ryerson University and a 6 minute walk from the University of Toronto – St. George Campus — when combined are home to over 100,000 students!
- A quick 15 minute walk from the Hospital District where The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto General Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital & Mt Sinai Hospital all reside
- Conveniently located just 12 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway allowing you to travel in and out of the city with ease
- Located directly across the street from Allan Gardens which is one of the oldest parks in Toronto! It features a conservatory, playground and two fenced off-leash areas for dogs
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Phoenix Concert Theatre, Yonge-Dundas Square, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Queen’s Park, Art Gallery of Toronto, Nathan Phillips Square, The Distillery District and so much more — not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail and entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area!
- Jac Condos is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Graywood Developments & Phantom Developments who possesses over three decades of experience!