Galleria III brings whole new fresh way to live in Toronto’s West End at Dufferin & Dupont! This mixed-use community will feature Retail & Office Space, a brand new Community Centre, Cycling Infrastructures, and a newly expanded Wallace Emerson Park. All of this just steps from multiple TTC Transit Routes, minutes from Dufferin Station & Bloor GO Station, University of Toronto, George Brown College and SO much more! Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Mid-To-High $400’s
Galleria 3 in Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Elad Canada
Address: 1245 Dupont St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dufferin & Bloor
Pricing: Starting from High $400’s
Occupancy: December 2025
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Galleria 3 Highlights:
- Located at Dufferin & Dupont, this mixed-use community will be comprised of 2,896 Residential Units, 300,000 sq ft of Retail & Office Space, an 8 acre Community Park, a 95,000 sq ft Community Centre, and 3,595 Spaces – Cycling Infrastructure!
- In 2018, 565,000+ people were employed in Downtown Toronto office jobs and even experienced a 4.0% job growth increase in that same year! With Galleria on the Park’s central location, those working in the downtown core have a convenient place to call home
- Steps from multiple TTC Transit Routes as well as a 2 Minute Drive to Dufferin Station where you can travel east & west along the Bloor-Danforth Line giving you easy connection to the Yonge-University line in only 5 quick stops at St George Station — travelling throughout the city will be a breeze!
- You are also only a 5 Minute commute from the Bloor GO Station where you will have access to the GO Train, GO Buses as well as TTC Transit
- 4 Minute commute to George Brown College – Casa Loma Campus & a 7 Minute commute to the University of Toronto. 572,415 International Students enrolled in Canadian Universities in 2018!
- Apart of this master-planned community is a brand new 95,000 Sq Ft community Centre, one of the largest in Toronto, offering indoor and outdoor options for play, and ways to rejuvenate and socialize. Along with a gym and multipurpose rooms, outdoor skating trail, daycare, swimming pools, dance studio, running track, and complete fitness facilities. This centre will also include a child care centre and playground, making it a social and healthy lifestyle hub within the community
- Surrounded with a great variety of some of Toronto’s most beautiful parks which include: Earlscourt Park, Dufferin Grove Park, Christie Pits Park & Much More
- 5 Minutes to Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, that features hiking trails, sports facilities, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, a zoo & Much More
- Galleria III is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Elad Canada, who is an international developer known for its large scale, multi-phase projects throughout Canada!