Exchange District 2 is a new master-planned community per-construction Condos project located at 151 City Centre Drive in Mississauga. The Project Including condominium towers, a new hotel, international retailers, casual and fine dining spaces, modern office accommodation, a public square and accessible green spaces. The Major Intersection is Hurontario St and Burnhamthorpe Rd W. Exchange District 2 Developed Camrost Felcorp.
Exchange District 2 Condo in Mississauga
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Camrost Felcorp.
Nearest Major Intersection: Burnhamthorpe Rd & Hurontario St
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $400s
Occupancy: November 2024
Storeys: 38 Storeys
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Two Bedroom + Den
Sizes: 420 sq ft – 1,037 sq ft
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Exchange District 2 Condos Highlights:
- Mississauga neighbours Toronto and is currently the sixth most populated city in Canada. The GTA is also growing at a rate of over 100,000 persons per year according to Stats Canada leaving Mississauga in a prime position to harbour a part of that growth
- Walking distance to Square One Shopping Centre which has recently gone through a $380 Million Expansion
- Walking distance to Sheridan College which has gone through a massive expansion and now has total enrollment capacity at approximately 5,500 Students
- Walking Distance to Celebration Square, the YMCA, City Hall, Mississauga Library
- Walking distance to a stop along the Mississauga-Brampton LRT which has just received provincial funding which will run from the Brampton GO all the way down to the Port Credit GO
- In close proximity to the MiWay Transit System, GO Train Station and Highways 403, 401, 410 & 407
- Exchange District is being developed by Camrost Felcorp. who has established its place as one of the foremost names in the development industry since 1976 by consistently leading the way in creating landmark condominiums, and is behind many of the Greater Toronto Area’s most distinctive and memorable residential communities and commercial properties