Empire Quay House Condos, beautiful views of Lake Ontario, an area undergoing a complete revitalization, steps from Big Box Stores, seconds to the Gardiner Expressway — all of this can be yours at the newest condominium joining Toronto’s Waterfront Community. Where an ideal address at Queens Quay E & Lower Jarvis St means having convenience in your everyday life. Moments from the Gardiner Expressway, Sherbourne Common, Sugar Beach Park, Union Station, and Big Box Stores, Empire Quay House Condos has it all!
Empire Quay House in Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Empire Communities
Address: 162 Queens Quay East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Queens Quay E & Lower Jarvis St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Empire Quay House Highlights:
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- Joining Empire Quay House Condos on the Waterfront is Sidewalk Labs — a high tech community first in the world & will be Headquarters for Google Canada (Read More About This Here)
- Also joining the Waterfront Community is the George Brown College Centre For Health Sciences where it will house the School of Dental Health, School of Health Services Management, School of Health & Wellness & Sally Horsfall Eaton School of Nursing
- Along with a $1.185 Billion flood protection makeover, the waterfront will also offer better roadways, bike and pedestrian-friendly streets, innovative public space architecture & more
- Empire Quay House Condos is being developed by Empire Communities, who possess over 20 years of experience, and are known as one of Canada’s largest integrated master-planned community homebuilders!