Dylan, a brand new mid-rise condominium coming to St Lawrence Ave W & Dufferin St in North York! This exciting new address will provide its future residents with highly sought after conveniences being just steps from Glencairn Station and minutes from York University, Yorkdale Mall, TTC Transit, Major Highways, Downsview Park and so much more.
Dylan Condos in North York
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Chestnut Hill Developments
Address: 831 Glencairn Ave, North York
Nearest Intersection: Lawrence Ave W & Dufferin St
Pricing: Starting from low $500’s
Occupancy: March 2024
Storeys / Suites: 10 Storeys tall.
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Dylan Condo Highlights:
- Perfectly located just a 3 minute walk from Glencairn Station where in 2 short stops you will arrive at Yorkdale Mall, 5 stops to York University and 5 stops to St George Station seamlessly connecting you to the Bloor-Danforth Subway Line
- 5 Subway stops, or a 15 minute drive, from Canada’s second largest university, York University, which is home to 53,000 students and 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world!
- 4 Minutes from Highway 401, seamlessly connecting you to both Highway 400 & 404 in less than 10 Minutes — travelling throughout the GTA will be an absolute breeze!
- 4 Minutes to all of your shopping needs at Yorkdale Shopping Centre which features over 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton and more!
- 10 Minutes from Toronto’s largest urban park, Downsview Park! Covering 572 acres of land, Downsview Park offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome, Circuit Path Walking Trail, and much more