DTK Condos is a new condo project by IN8 Developments and is currently in pre-construction. It will be located at 32 Duke Street East in Kitchener. It will be a 33 storey tower with 410 mixed condo units. The estimated completion date is is set for 2021.
DTK Condos in Kitchener
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Development Name: DTK Condos
Developer (s): IN8 Developments
Project Type: Condominiums
Location: Kitchener – 32 Duke St East, Kitchener, ON
Number of Floors: 33 storeys
Number of Units: 410 units
Maintenance Fee: $0.43/sqft per month
Price Range: Fill Form For Details
Date of completion: Summer 2021
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Why Buy Here?
- The Brand-New ION Light Rail Transit Line that will connect Kitchener, Waterloo & Cambridge has a stop which is just a One Minute Walk from your front door. Commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient
- Two Minute Drive or Ten Minute Walk to the Kitchener Train Station which has both GO Train & VIA Rail Access taking you in and out
- Living at DTK gives its’ residents a 97 Walk Score – meaning all your daily errands are within walking distance. Restaurants, Shopping, Banks, Fitness Gyms, Entertainment, Public Transit, Public Courthouse Facilities & More.
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes. DTK will be a short three minute commute or twelve minute walk to the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour without the use of a car
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, this is a region built on Post-Secondary Institutions. DTK will be 3 minutes to the School of Pharmacy at the University of Waterloo, a short 9 minute commute to Wilfrid Laurier University, 12 minutes to the University of Waterloo & 15 minutes to Conestoga College
- Being built by IN8 Developments who have over 20 years of direct experience in the construction and urban development industries. A highly reputable developer, IN8 Developments prides itself on delivering on their promises as well as building on time.