Burke Condos, a brand new 53-Storey High-Rise Condominium coming soon to Toronto’s popular St. James Town neighbourhood at 603 Sherbourne Street! With a location near Sherbourne St & Bloor St E, future residents will be steps from the Sherbourne Subway Station and moments from fantastic shopping and dining options nestled within Yorkville, the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), Ryerson University, the University of Toronto, the Hospital District and so much more that the city has to offer!
Burke Condos in Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Concert Properties
Address: 603 Sherbourne St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Sherbourne St & Bloor St E
Pricing: Starting From The High $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 53 Storeys / 501 Units
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom + Den Suites & Penthouse
Suite Sizes: 436 sq ft – 2,091 sq ft
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
- Conveniently located just a 1 minute walk from the Sherbourne Subway Station, a stop along the Bloor-Danforth line, allowing you to travel East and West across the city with ease. You are also just 1 subway stop from Bloor-Yonge Station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Yonge-University Line – travelling throughout the city will be an absolute breeze!
- Within walking distance from Yorkville which is best known for having the city’s finest shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, restaurants, hotels, fine collection of art and cultural venues offering world-class style and luxury!
- Less than 20 minutes by public transit to both Ryerson University & the University of Toronto – St. George Campus when combined are home to over 100,000 students!
- Less than 10 minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 401, & Highway 404 in just minutes
- 6 Minutes from the Hospital District which includes: Women’s College Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children & Mt Sinai Hospital
- The best of Toronto is in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Phoenix Concert Theatre, Royal Ontario Museum, Queen’s Park, and Yorkville — Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail, entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- Burke Condos is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Concert Properties, who has built over 7,600 homes and 500,000 square feet of commercial space across six master-plan communities across the Greater Toronto Area, Metro Vancouver and Victoria!