An incredible opportunity to live, play and work against the calming waters of Lake Ontario. Meet Brightwater, a breathtaking master-planned mixed-use community covering 72 acres of land in Mississauga’s beloved Port Credit Neighbourhood where nature, entertainment and convenience all come together. Moments from Lake Ontario, Parks, Shopping, Restaurants, Port Credit GO Station, the QEW, the upcoming Hurontario LRT and so much more!
Brightwater Condo in Port Credit
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Kilmer Group, Diamond Corp, Dream & FRAM + Slokker
Address: Mississauga Rd S & Lakeshore Rd W, Port Credit – Mississauga
Pricing: Starting from low $500’s
Occupancy: May 2023 for Brightwater 1 and 2
Building Types: 2,500+ Condos & 400+ Townhomes
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
- Located in the highly desirable Port Credit neighbourhood, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront, where you will have over 400 unique businesses to explore
- Conveniently located just 6 Minutes from the Port Credit GO Station where you will have access to both GO Bus & Go Train Service allowing you to comfortably travel to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under 30 Minutes!
- The Port Credit GO Station will also be home to a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops travelling along 20km along Hurontario, seamlessly connecting you to Brampton and Mississauga (Set to be completed in 2022)
- You will be less than 10 Minutes from the QEW connecting you to Highways 427, 401, 407 & 403 making travelling throughout the GTA an absolute breeze
- Enjoying the great outdoors will be an everyday affair due to the fact that the community will have direct access to Lake Ontario and the waterfront trail. You are also minutes from a great assortment of parks that line Lake Ontario such as: JC Saddington Park, Richard’s Memorial Park, Jack Darling Memorial Park, Lakefront Promenade Park and Rattray Conservation Area!