An incredible investment opportunity can be found right here at Artform Condos! This brand new condominium features a highly sought after central location in Mississauga at Hurontario & Dundas where future residents will be just moments from the upcoming Hurontario LRT, Cooksville GO Station, Major Highways, Square One Shopping Centre, Sherway Gardens, Big Box Stores and so much more. Spearheading the revitalization of an historic area, Artform audaciously sets the standard for the new Mississauga Square One South. It is a vision of the future as invincible and inevitable.
Artform Condos in Mississauga
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Address: 86 Dundas St E, Mississauga
Nearest Intersection: Dundas St & Hurontario St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400’s for 1+Den
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 17 Storeys / 336 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Artform Condos Highlights
- Conveniently located just steps from a stop along the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) which will feature 22 Stops along 20 km seamlessly connecting you to both Brampton and Mississauga!
- A commuters dream! Being less than 10 minutes from the QEW, Highways 403, 401 & 427 means quick and convenient travel throughout the GTA
- You are also just 5 minutes from the Cooksville GO Station where you will have access to both GO Train & GO Bus Transit — arrive at Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in just 30 minutes!
- Surrounded with a great assortment of Big Box Stores such as: Shoppers Drug Mart, FreshCo, The Home Depot, Real Canadian Superstore, LCBO, Canadian Tire, Metro and much more
- 5 minutes from Square One Shopping Centre, Canada’s second largest shopping centre, which has more than 360 stores and services for you to enjoy and has recently has gone through a $380 Million Expansion
- 8 minutes from CF Sherway Gardens which features over 200 stores, services & restaurants for you to enjoy as well as a number of Big Box Stores in the surrounding area such as: Walmart, The Home Depot, Costco, Best Buy, Canadian Tire and more!
- Moments from Canada’s Largest Development In History! 130-Acres of land surrounding Square One Shopping Centre will transformed with the addition of 37 new Residential Towers which are to house approximately 18,000 residents, new Office Towers bringing thousands of new jobs to Mississauga’s Downtown, new Retail and Restaurants, a new Transit Hub connecting to the upcoming Hurontario Light Rail Transit (LRT) and finally a new Downtown that will rival major cities across North America!
- 4 minutes from Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital
- 6 minutes from Port Credit, the heart of Mississauga’s entertainment hub for shopping, events, music and dining on the waterfront, where you will have over 400 unique businesses to explore!
Hurontario LRT, Transportation and Artform
Cooksville’s status as a transportation hub will be enhanced by the new 18 km Hurontario Light Rapid Transit (LRT) line, now under construction by Metrolinx. With 19 stops, it will connect to the existing Cooksville GO Station – only one stop away from Artform – and enable access to the entire GTA. Artform is only 500 metres from the future Dundas LRT stop, and a quick five stops from Square One. Commuters will be able to connect directly to the GO system via the Cooksville GO station. As well, the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) will provide direct connection to TTC subway stations and the University of Toronto Mississauga campus, running along dedicated transit lanes. BRT service will be frequent, with the next bus coming in three-minute intervals.
Conveniently located steps from Dundas and Hurontario, Artform benefits from excellent connections to the entire GTA and beyond. Cooksville Go station is only a 14-minute walk or 5-minute drive from Artform. You can easily get downtown by car or Go Train in 30 minutes. Plus, it’s just a 15-minute drive to Pearson Airport.
Dundas Connects and Artform
Cooksville is set for major change and revitalization through the extraordinary Dundas Connects master plan with the Dundas corridor set to grow by 52,000 new residents and 9,600 jobs. This master plan will beautify the Dundas corridor, transforming it into a vibrant, dynamic street that nourishes a growing population and encourages a healthy lifestyle. Anchored by new commercial, medium and low-density residential buildings that incorporate lively and unique retail options at ground level, Dundas will flourish with more of what makes a city enticing for residents: more parks, green spaces, and public art to enjoy; more cycling lanes, crosswalks and wide sidewalks for safer transportation; improved public transit; and a new, state-of-the-art Community Hub for every kind of gathering.