Amsterdam Urban Towns, a brand new community featuring an exclusive collection of Urban Townhomes coming soon to O’Connor Dr & St Clair Ave E in Toronto’s East End! From transportation to shopping, Amsterdam Urban Towns places you in perfect proximity to all of your everyday needs! Here, future residents will be moments from the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, Warden Subway Station, the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), Big Box Stores, Downtown Toronto and so much more all while being surrounded by a fantastic assortment of parks.
Amsterdam Urban Towns in Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Rise Developments
Address: 1455 O’Connor Drive, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: O’Connor Dr & St Clair Ave E
Pricing: 2 Bedrooms from the Upper $600’s & 3 Bedrooms from the Lower $900’s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2023
Storeys / Units: 4 Storeys / TBA
Unit Types: Two Bedroom – Three Bedroom Units
Unit Sizes: 1,000 sq ft – 2,000 sq ft
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
Amsterdam Urban Towns Highlights:
- Located less than 5 minutes from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT! Set to be completed in 2022, the Eglinton Crosstown LRT will travel 19 km east and west between Kennedy and Mount Dennis, connecting passengers to 25 stations and stops. Travelling across town will be 60% faster than your current travel time!
- You are also less than 10 minutes from the Warden Subway Station where in just 5 stops north you will arrive at the Scarborough Town Centre, or 12 stops east to Bloor-Yonge Station where you can seamlessly transfer onto the Yonge-University Line
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes from the Don Valley Parkway, seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 401, and Highway 404 in just minutes — travelling throughout the GTA can be accomplished with incredible ease!
- Perfectly located for all of your shopping needs, Amsterdam Urban Towns places you just a 4 minute drive from Golden Mile which features a fantastic variety of Big Box Stores such as: Shoppers Drug Mart, Metro, No Frills, Bulk Barn, Canadian Tire, RONA, Michaels, Best Buy, Adonis, Walmart and so many others along with a number of dining and entertainment options including a Cineplex Odeon
- Surrounded with a fantastic collection of parks which include: Taylor Creek Park, Charles Sauriol Conservation Area, E.T. Seton Park, Coxwell Ravine Park and more. You are also approximately 20 minutes from Woodbine Beach!