8 Wellesley Residences, a brand new condominium joining Toronto’s downtown core located at Yonge St & Wellesley St E, a highly sought after location where everything great about Toronto is all within arms reach — steps from the Wellesley Subway Station and moments from the Eaton Centre, Financial District, Hospital District, Ryerson University, the University of Toronto, and hundreds of restaurant, retail and entertainment options located just minutes away!
8 Wellesley in Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Address: 8 Wellesley St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & Wellesley St E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2025
Storeys/Suites: 55 Storeys / 599 Suites
Suite Types: Studios & One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
8 Wellesley Condo Highlights:
- Great Location in Downtown Toronto — Yonge & Wellesley Condos will have a near perfect Walk Score of 99/100 meaning that you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car!
- Perfect Transit Score of 100/100! Located just steps from Wellesley Station where in just 1 stop north you can transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line, or in 5 stops south you will arrive at Union Station — travelling throughout the city could not be any easier!
- 13 Minute walk, 3 Minute drive, or 3 subway stops from all of your shopping needs from the city’s premier urban shopping location, the Eaton Centre, which has over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services for you to enjoy
- 5 Minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- Less than a 15 Minute Walk from Ryerson University & the University of Toronto — when combined are home to over 100,000 students!
- 3 Minutes from the Hospital District which includes: Women’s College Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children & Mt Sinai Hospital
- The best of Toronto is in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Phoenix Concert Theatre, Royal Ontario Museum, Kensington Market, Art Gallery of Ontario, Yonge-Dundas Square, Queen’s Park — Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- 5 Minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 401, & Highway 404 — travelling throughout the GTA will be a breeze
- 8 Wellesley Condos is being developed by CentreCourt Developments, one of Toronto’s Premiere Developers, having built 15 Buildings, 7,000 Units and have over $3.5 Billion under development!