55C Condos, the newest development coming to the highly desirable Yonge & Bloor where all of your wants and needs are fulfilled. You will be less than a 5 Minute Walk from the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station & steps from Multiple TTC Bus Routes, Less than a 15 Minute Walk from Ryerson University & the University of Toronto – St. George Campus. You are also less than 5 Minutes from the Don Valley Parkway, the Hospital District and best of all you are surrounded by the best of the best that Toronto has to offer with the Royal Ontario Museum, Kensington Market, Art Gallery of Ontario, Yonge-Dundas Square, Queen’s Park & So Much More in the surrounding area!
55C Condos in Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Developer: Mod Developments
Address: 55 Charles St E, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Charles St E & Church St
Pricing: Starting From The $500s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 48 Storeys / Approx. 560 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: Approx. under 350 sq ft to over 1,000 sq ft
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
55C Condos Highlights:
- With a PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 means you will have an endless amount of transit options — Less than a 3 Minute walk from the Bloor-Yonge Station connecting you to both Line 1 & Line 2 Subway Lines, other nearby subway stations include: Bay Station, Wellesly Station, Museum Station & you will also be just steps to multiple TTC Bus Routes
- Less than a 15 Minute Walk from Ryerson University & the University of Toronto – St. George Campus when combined are home to over 100,000 students!
- 5 Minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 401, & Highway 404 — travelling throughout the GTA will be a breeze
- 4 Minutes from the Hospital District which includes: Women’s College Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children & Mt Sinai Hospital
- 55C Condos is being developed by Mod Developments who have won several industry awards (including multiple BILD Project of the Year wins) and currently has five hi-rise projects underway in Toronto collectively representing over 2,200 homes!