No. 31 Condos is a new mixed-use residential and retail development by Lanterra Developments in Toronto. This new project is located at 31 Parliament Street south of Front Street in the Distillery District neighbourhood.
Bold in presentation yet modest as a statement, this development is specifically made for people looking to enjoy a premium urban lifestyle as experienced through old-world charm. Evocative and spellbinding, this development maintains the fine line between upholding past traditions and following contemporary trends.
The eye-catching architectural design of this 37-storey high-rise features a rising set of stacked enclosures that reduce in mass as they escalate skywards. Imbued with a brick lattice that stretches away from its narrowest wall, the traditional facade of this trapezoid-shaped building help it blend in with the Victorian-era styled buildings of the historic Distillery District.
31 Parliament Condos in Distillery District
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Project Name: 31 Parliament
Building Type: Condominium
Address: 31 Parliament St, Toronto, ON M5A 2Y2
Developer: Lanterra Developments
Architects: Arquitectonica and Kirkor Architects
Major Intersection: Parliament St & Mill St
Units & Storeys: 247 Units & 37 storeys
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
31 Parliament Condo Highlights:
- 4 mins walk from No Frills
- 5 mins walk from St. Lawrence Pharmacy
- Walking distance from Nightwood Theatre and Imagine Cinemas Market Square
- Steps away from Little Trinity Church Lands, Sherbourne Common or Orphan’s Greenspace – Dog Park
- 1 min drive to the closest TTC Subway Station
- 2 mins drive to the closest highway, the Gardiner Expy