Bordered by The Distillery and Old Toronto, 28 Eastern Condos is nestled within Toronto’s Corktown neighbourhood which is rich with heritage and beautiful architecture. One of Toronto’s oldest neighbourhoods, Corktown is in the midst of a rebirth, as an influx of new business infuses its historic streets with fresh energy, new shops, and new opportunities. 28 Eastern Condos will be the newest addition coming soon to this neighbourhood at Eastern Ave & Cherry St, where future residents will be steps from multiple Streetcar Routes, moments from the Gardiner Expressway, Top Universities, the Waterfront and the Distillery District all while the best of the best that Toronto has to offer is only moments away!
28 Eastern Condos in Toronto
Buy With Us To Get VIP Incentives
Address: 28 Eastern Ave, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Eastern Ave & Cherry St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Summer 2024
Storeys / Suites:12 Storeys / 379 Suites
Register Below for Prices and Floor Plans!
28 Eastern Condos Highlights:
- AAA-Location in Toronto’s East End! 28 Eastern Condos boasts a Walk Score of 89/100 which means that you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car! The site also boasts a Transit Score of 93/100 which means that you are within close proximity from a number of useful transportation methods such as the Cherry St, King St E Streetcar, and Queen St Streetcar Routes
- In just a 5 minute walk, you will have access to a fantastic assortment of trendy restaurants, cafes, art galleries and boutiques which are all nestled within Toronto’s beloved Distillery District
- Conveniently located just 3 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway, seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW, making travelling in and out of the city an absolute breeze
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- Located just 4 minutes from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 5 Minutes from Ryerson University, 8 Minutes from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!